Holiday home Hof te Voorde is completely renovated and offers sleeping place to max. 14 people (+ extra cots).
The former stables of the historic farm were completely renovated into a fresh and trendy holiday house.
The house has 4 spacious family bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Perfect for a relaxing stay with friends or family.
The bed- and bathroom on the ground floor is wheelchair accessible.
Large terraces with view on garden and surrounding fields, tree house, covered outdoor area and BBQ.
Pets are not allowed.
– Cosy and spacious living room with dining table for 14 people, flat screen with digital tv, free Wi-Fi, board games ,…
– A fully equipped kitchen, with oven, induction cooktop, microwave oven, dishwasher, large fridge, coffee machine, mixer, etc…
– bathroom with walk-in shower, bath, toilet, sink and changing table. This bathroom is wheelchair accessible.
– Separate toilet.
– Bedroom with 3 single beds.
– Storage room with additional refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer and drying rack (here are also 2 children’s chairs).
– bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 single bed and 1 cot.
– Bedroom with 1 double bed and 2 single beds (wall between beds)
– bedroom with 1 double bed and 2 single beds (single beds are also
separated from the double bed)
– two bathrooms with shower, sink and toilet.
– Large terraces with view of surrounding fields, garden furniture and BBQ
– Tree house: ideal playhouse for the kids, but when you bring a sleeping pad and a sleeping bag, you can also sleep in the tree house (4 people)
– Covered outdoor area (kids’ outdoor play equipment, bikes, go-kart, …)
– Campfire place (wood can be bought on site)
– Free private parking on site
– Rabbits, goats, chickens and a cat