Holiday home Hof te Voorde is easy to reach (motorway exit is close by).
On site you can enjoy the great and adventurous garden or the terraces with a view of the surrounding fields.
In the surroundings there are several hiking and cycling trips. The walking and cycling maps are available in the holiday house.
Holiday Home Hof te Voorde is part of ‘ Je wildste Westen ‘! ‘ Je wildste Westen ‘ guarantees adventurous experience along the Canal Bossuit-Kortrijk.
Discover powerful ropes course, climb in and outdoor, skate it, experience the excitement of paintball or lasershoot, or dive to great depths …
Click on the logo and choose the activities you want and your adventure can begin!
Discover the different ingredients for a lot of fun on and along the Canal!
Cities like Kortrijk, Ghent, Bruges, Ypres, Lille, Tournai … are due to our central location all close and are certainly worth a visit.
- Park De Gavers, Harelbeke-Deerlijk, is a 179 ha provincial parc with numerous hiking and cycling routes, various playgrounds, cafes, swimming zone, ropes courses, kayaking, …
- Children’s farm Bokkeslot, Deerlijk: “Nice farm where each season again is something to discover and experience”
- Domain Saint-Arnoldus, Tiegem: beautiful recreation area with playground. you have to bring your own picnic or there is a tea-room, restaurant ‘De Landouw’ across the street (with indoor and outdoor playground)
- Adventure activities on the industrial Transfosite in Zwevegem or in domain De Gavers: lasershoot, ropes courses, archery, …: more info via Oenanthe
- Transfo Dive tank: unique diving tank on the transfosite in Zwevegem
- Children’s farm ‘t Herreke in Heestert: animals, terrace and children’s playground. Be best even see opening hours on website..
- Sports Centre Deerlijk: 12 bowling lanes with automated children’s courts, squash, billiards, … Likewise bistro with terrace.
- Boat rental ‘De keper’: explore Kortrijk and its surroundings from the water. Yourself and drinking an aperitif in the meantime! Up to 12 persons: € 140 for 2 h
- Kortrijk Beerwalk: stadswandeling met gids, ontdek de geschiedenis van de stad en zijn streekbieren (3uur, 39€/persoon)
- ‘t Gaverhopke in Waregem: a traditional Brewery where numerous local beers are brewed on a historic location! With the possibility of tasting in the tasting room while the kids have fun with the animals and on the playground.
- Brouwerij De Meester: artisanale bieren kunnen geproefd worden in het café / ook eetmogelijkheid
- Brouwerij ‘t Verzet : een jonge brouwerij uit Anzegem, eerlijke en eigenzinnige bieren: rondleiding mogelijk
- Brouwerij Verhaeghe : kleine familiebrouwerij in Vichte. O.a. Duchesse de Bourgogne. Bezoek met gids elke dag mogelijk op afspraak. Degustatie in uniek authentiek proefzaaltje. Tip: bezoek kan aangevuld worden met passende brood -en kaasplank!
- Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste : familiebrouwerij in Bellegem (Kortrijk), bekend van Bockor, Omer, Kriek Max,…. Brouwerij te bezoeken op zaterdag.
- The Lijsternest, house of Stijn Streuvels and residence house for writers, “dive in the world of Stijn Streuvels and discover Het Lijsternest”
- The René De Clercq museum is located in the oldest House of Deerlijk and is the birth House of the poet René De Clercq. Step a moment back in time. Every Sunday free accessible from Heritage Sunday (end of april) until the last Sunday of October, from 2:30 pm to 6 pm.
- Museum Kortrijk 1302: You will be catapulted to that one famous day in 1302 when the Battle of the Golden Spurs was fought on the Groeningekouter. Free admission every first Sunday of the month. A recommendation with children is the Holder-de-bolderkarrentocht through Kortrijk.
- GidsenPlus Kortrijk: take a guided tour with an enthusiastic guide and explore Kortrijk while walking, walking, cycling, boat or scooter!
- Peter Benoitmuseum in Harelbeke
- Texture: new museum of flax and river Lys in Kortrijk. Free admission every first Sunday of the month. Tasty, atmospheric museumbistro with terrace: : Kaffee Damast
Restaurants & cafés
- Eat & Beercafe ‘’t Kruiske’ : Here you can enjoy more than 120 types of special beers, a nice snack and the conviviality of yesteryear…
- Coffee house ‘Mokka & Meer’: coffee house but also Sunday breakfast, home-made sweet, seasonal lunch, children’s play area for the little ones
- Restaurant Marcus: gourmet restaurant with 1 michelin star. Chef Gilles Joye and wife Heike Davis will serve you in a cosy and stylishly decorated restaurant a creative and innovative cuisine.
- ‘Lokaal market’ is a weekly and covered market on Friday in Deerlijk. You’ll find delicious local products, direct from the farmer, a bar and a children’s workshop. From 15 h-20 h.
- Farm picnic: enjoy between May and late September a delicious farm picnic. You will be pampered with a picnic basket full of fresh 100% West-Flemish farm and regional products. The most beautiful spot on the farm is reserved for you.
- ‘Lekker Ann’ders’: fancy a good healthy worldly dish without cooking yourselfs? Ann creates original and super tasty dishes! Ready to take away or delivered in the holiday house.
(Copyright photos : Westtoer)