Holiday home Hof te Voorde is completely renovated and offers sleeping place to max. 14 people (+ extra cots).
The former stables of the historic farm were completely renovated into a fresh and trendy holiday house.
The house has 4 spacious family bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Perfect for a relaxing stay with friends or family.
The bed- and bathroom on the ground floor is wheelchair accessible.
Large terraces with view on garden and surrounding fields, tree house, covered outdoor area and BBQ.
Pets are not allowed.
- Cosy and spacious living room with dining table for 14 people, flat screen with digital tv, free Wi-Fi, board games ,…
- A fully equipped kitchen, with oven, induction cooktop, microwave oven, dishwasher, large fridge, coffee machine, mixer, etc…
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, bath, toilet, sink and changing table. This bathroom is wheelchair accessible
- Separate toilet
- Bedroom with 3 single beds
- Storage room with additional refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer and drying rack (here are also 2 children’s chairs).
– bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 single bed and 1 cot.
– Bedroom with 1 double bed and 2 single beds (wall between beds)
– bedroom with 1 double bed and 2 single beds (single beds are also
separated from the double bed)
– two bathrooms with shower, sink and toilet.
- Large terraces with view of surrounding fields, garden furniture and BBQ
- Tree house: ideal playhouse for the kids, but when you bring a sleeping pad and a sleeping bag, you can also sleep in the tree house (4 people)
- Covered outdoor area (kids’ outdoor play equipment, bikes, go-kart, …)
- Campfire place (wood can be bought on site)
- Free private parking on site
click here to see photos of the holiday home or our clear all-in rates.
Floor plan ground floor
Floor plan first floor